Gear up to beat the heat with this super smooth healthy summer drink, watermelon smoothie recipe. All you need is some ripe watermelon, preferably seeds removed and some yummy additions to make the smoothie go down well. It’s a great way to include some natural sugars to your diet while at the same time, keeping you hydrated through the summer months.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 4 servings
- 400 g Fresh Sweet Watermelon, seeds removed
- 30 g of Lemon Juice
- 200 g Ice Cubes
- 1 Tsp. of Black Salt
- Roughly remove all seeds from the watermelon pieces.
- Put the watermelon pieces in the blender along with lemon juice. Blend until nicely smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and pulse a couple of times in the blender.
- Add the Black Salt and stir well, using a non-metal spatula.
- Serve Chilled in smoothie glasses.
Nutrition Value (per 150 ml):
Calories: 32Kcal, Carbs: 7.5g, Fats: 0.7g Protein: 0.6g, Fiber: 0.4g, Sugar: 6.2g, Sodium: 240mg
To know more healthy recipes- read at Recipes