FAQ

Here are some of the most common signs of an unhealthy Gut: Upset stomach. Stomach disturbances like gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, and heartburn are some signs of an unhealthy gut. Apart from this, unintentional weight changes, autoimmune disorders, mental health issues, depletion in bone mass, and food intolerances are all signs of having an unhealthy Gut.

Gas pain, bloating, and flatus frequency can be caused by consuming foods that are difficult to digest, or because of an unhealthy Gut, Lack of exercise etc. Some other causes that can lead to building up of a lot of gas in the body and can also lead to bloating are: overeating, swallowing air while you eat or drink, gum chewing, smoking cigarettes, eating certain foods.

You can work on your Gut Microbiome by-

1) Eating probiotics and fermented foods in your daily diet.

2) Eat Prebiotic Fiber

3) Eat Less sugar and sugar sweeteners.

4) Eat vegetables, legumes, pulses and root vegetables in your diet.

5) Reduce your Stress

6) Workout regularly.

7) Avoid taking antibiotics unnecessarily.

8) Avoid Smoking.

Gut is Our Second Brain. The gut has hundreds of millions of neurons which can function fairly independently and are in constant communication with the brain. Explaining the ability to feel “butterflies” in the stomach. Stress can affect this brain-gut communication, and may trigger pain, bloating and other gut discomfort to be felt more easily. The gut is also inhabited by millions of bacteria which can influence its health and the brain’s health which can impact the ability to think and affect emotions. Stress is associated with changes in gut bacteria which in turn can influence mood.

Your registration is just a click away and we will be delighted to reach out to you. You can register with us at My22BMI by clicking on the link below and giving your details.

https://www.my22bim.com/registration

A well balanced diet is a healthy diet. Your diet should comprise all essential macronutrients in your diet in a balanced way. A balanced diet should provide around 50-60% of total calories from carbohydrates, preferably from complex carbohydrates, about 10-15% from proteins and 20-30% from both visible and invisible fat. Apart from this our diet must have a lot of fibrous vegetables and probiotics in our diet.

You can reach out to us by registering with us or sending us an email. We will get in touch with you and set up a consultation call with you. After going through all your health issues and your medical condition, we will customize your diet planning and nutritional advice.

Indeed, our diet plans will help you achieve your health and weight issues simultaneously. Not only will you lose weight with our diet plans, but will also feel more energetic, gain vigour, enhance your skin and hair health. Our diet plans will help you get healthy at the same time as in losing weight.

When it comes to losing your weight, nutrition helps 80% and exercise contributes the remaining 20%. However, it is not essential to exercise to lose weight, but it's necessary to keep your heart healthy, your body rejuvenated, and your stress reduced.

All the diet plans are priced according to the packages. To get the detailed pricing of your Diet Plan category and monthly charges, please mail us at care@My22bmi.com

TOP
WhatsApp chat